Craig y Cau and Cader Idris (PR69)
by Rob Piercy£135.00
Giclee print of an original watercolour.
Limited Edition of 200
Cader Idris is located in the southern part of the Snowdonia National Park, to the south of the town of Dolgellau. It is a large sprawling mountain with several satellite peaks, one of which is shown in this cold, wintry painting.....Craig Cau. Cader Idris itself is the peak on the right of the painting. On this particular occasion the weather gradually got worse and worse and by the time I reached the summit, it was a total whiteout. Luckily there'a shelter on the summit, which I was not very happy to leave. I eventually retreated back down safely.
Product details :
- Image size - 40cm x 60cm
- Print only, paper size - 46cm x 66cm
- Mounted size - 60cm x 79.2cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.