Giclee print of an original oil painting
Limited edition of 200.
Arguably one of the most photographed depictions of the peak of Snowdon (Wyddfa) is this painting from the shores of Llyn Llydaw. I very often don't include a foreground in my mountain paintings, but along the shore of this lake are some very interesting boulders which I felt in this particular painting added to the composition.
It is quite a long walk of about two miles to get to this spot from the car park at Pen y Pass (if you can get there early enough to find a space) but well worth the trudge, it is a good wide track and reasonably flat.
Product details :
- Image size - 40cm x 60cm
- Print only, paper size - 46cm x 66cm
- Mounted size - 60cm x 79.2cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.