Giclee print of an original watercolour.
Limited editions of 200.
This painting encapsulates everything which Portmeirion stands for. Clough Williams Ellis, the eccentric creator of Portmeirion wanted to fashion a village which he described in his own words as 'a gay, light opera approach'. The varied architectural styles showcased in this painting of the Townhall and the Angel cottage typfies his enthusiasm for all types of good architecture, even the quirky.
Product details :
- Image size - 32cm x 48cm.
- Print only, paper size - 38cm x 54cm
- Mounted size - 48.8cm x 64.4cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.