Giclee print of an original watercolour.
Limited Editions of 200.
If any mountain in Snowdonia can be described as imposing, Tryfan is that mountain, especially this view from the east. It is often likened to a large pre-historic creature with the long tail like north ridge leading to a rugged crest. The east face of the mountain is the domain of the rock climber whilst the long north ridge makes an exciting approach to the summit. The summit itself is capped by two monolithic rocks christened Adam and Eve, standing about a metre apart, and it is traditional on your first ascent of the mountain to jump from one to the other.
Product details :
- Image size - 40cm x 60cm
- Print only, paper size - 46cm x 66cm
- Mounted size - 60cm x 79.2cm
- The framed image is for illustrative purposes only. Unfortunately we can't ship framed prints due to insurance issues regarding the glass.
- See our Prints Buying Guide for more information.
Shipping details :
- Mounted images are shipped flat-pack
- Print-only shipped in a tube
- See our Shipping and Postal Guide for information on delivery and cost.